Monday, July 11, 2005

My First Day Blogging!


Today, I decided to start my own blog! After viewing many other Body-for-Lifers using this, it's inspired me to start my own!

After my first BFL Challenge, it's giving me the ambition and encouragement to live a healthier lifestyle and to take it even further! Starting August 1, 2005, I will start training for two Figure Competitions, one taking place in October and the other in November of 2005!

It's been a dream of mine, to be on stage, and to compete since 1997! Why haven't I done yet you ask?!? To be honest, my self-confidence was very low and I thought that I was physically not capable of doing it! Also, back then, they didn't have such a thing called "Figure"....it was only Fitness and with no gymnastic background, I thought that I had little or no chance in competiting in that field.

Well, perhaps by competing in the "Figure" and after doing it a few times, perhaps I will have the ambition to continue and cross over into the "Fitness" competing world!

The picture above is my little 2 year old daughter, Cassandra! Ain't she the cutest! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home