Sunday, July 24, 2005

Starting Tomorrow!

It's that time! Finally! I've been waiting for this day for what seems like forever!

Starting Tomorrow, I'm officially "prepping" for the Figure Competitions! How exciting this is! I know this is going to be a tremendous amount of work, a lot more mentally then physically...but, I have lots of people helping me out! Keeping focus is sooo very important, especially on those very hard days.

My diet will consist mostly of the following: Tuna, Chicken, Fish, Salad, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Broccoli, Aspargus, Whey Protein, Egg Whites, Oatmeal, Peaches, Strawberries, Grapefruit, etc.

I'll be working out 6 days a week, really focussing on Legs and Back..my back is extremely weak compared to the rest of my body, it's got a lot of catching up to do.

Anyway, I'll be posting my before picture soon...meantime, here's an updated pictures of my daughter Cassandra!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home