Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Day 1 & Day 2

Hello everyone!

Wow, these past two days have been real intense for me! I don't remember the last time I've been this sore (no wait, yes I do, the first week of my Body-for-Life Challenge!). Some of you might be interested to know what I'm eating and what I'm doing for exercise...here's a sneak preview:

Day 1: Legs (heavy day)
Barbell Squats 4 sets of 10 reps
Leg Press, 3 sets of 10 reps
Lunges, 3 sets of 10 reps
Stiff Leg Deadlift, 3 sets of 10 reps
Bench Step Ups, 2 sets of 10 reps (each side)
Leg Curls, 3 sets of 10 reps

Meal 1: 4 oz of ground turkey breast, 4 eggs white (w/one yolk), 1/3 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 of a grapefruit (7 oz). 7 AM
Meal 2: 2 scoops of whey protein, 5 frozen strawberries, 12 oz water - 10 AM
Meal 3: 1 can of water packed Tuna, 3 cups of romaine lettuce, 2 tbsp of Newman's Oil & Vinegar Dressing - 1:00 PM
Meal 4: 4 eggs whits (w/1 yolk), 2 tbsp of salsa, 1/2 cup wheat rice (slow cook kind) 4:00 PM
Meal 5: 5 oz Chicken Breast (yield raw), 1 cup sweet potato (4 oz), 2 cups of green beans - 8:00 PM
Meal 6: 2 scoops of whey protein, 5 frozen strawberries, 12 oz water - 10:30 PM
BEDTIME SNACK: 1/2 grapefruit (7 oz)

1830 Calories
Ratio 51%/27%/22% (protein/carbs/fat)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi girl! Glad to hear that you finally will compete!!! ewww sooo exciting! I bet you will achieve an incredible body! WOW!

Wish ya luck! You will look so great! 12% bodyfat???? wow! You already look amazing at 18, so,...wow! I cannot even imagine! Keep up!

Reese

7:26 PM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

Hi Reese!

Nice to see you're still around! Miss talking to you! I've been so busy with everything, it's hard to keep in touch with everyone :-). Hope all is well with you.

Keep in touch and thanks for the kind words, greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Your BFL Friend,
Carole

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home