Saturday, July 30, 2005

Dissapointed but it's OK...

Well, I didn't get to do my leg workout on Friday, I only got to do my cardio, so today was Leg Day. Well, everything kind of went down hill since this morning.... got up at about 8:00 AM (thinking it was early enough) and I finally got my "monthly visit"...WAIT, let me call it my "Quarterly" visit since I have been nothing but late lately! It's stressful when you're late, you start wondering "Am I pregnant??" Then you start looking for all the symptons that come along with that! It doesn't help that I just found out that two of my co-workers at work are pregnant, and they are now looking for the "third", cause you know what the say "Everything comes in 3's" HA! I've been sooooooo tired this week, and now I know why! *lol*

Anyway, I took the dog to the vet today since he was due for his shots. I left the house at 8:30am and didn't get get back till 11:15am! Took almost three hours to get his shots, they had sometime of clinic event. I also had my two year old with me...my patience was running on low while trying to calm the dog down AND my daughter trying to pet every animal that came through the door! It was quite interesting, but I'm pretty sure that I won't try to handle both of them in that way again for a long time.

My little Cassandra has also been running a low grade fever all day, one wants her mommy with her at all times :). She barely would eat today and I actually found one thing that she would eat, PEANUTS! Of course, she was also trying to feed them to me as well, so I ate may be 3 or 4 peanuts, but each one after that, I gave them to the dog *LOL*.

So, I finally got to the gym at about 11:50 AM only to find out that the daycare closes at 1:00 PM , I knew immediately my workout was going to get cut short! AND IT DID! I was trying to rush through all my exercises, and couldn't get to my Abs and Calves. :( So, I'll probably end up doing them tonight from home, OR hit them real hard tomorrow.

I'm also getting cravings from HELL. This will probably be the case for the entire week! I honestly believe that this is a "real" test for all women, especially when they are following a strict diet, cause you honestly do crave chocolate, sweets, pasta, etc....just all sorts of high sugar/high carb junk!

HONESTLY, today, I've been craving my Oatmeal, Whey Protein and Peanut Butter morning breakfast bowl..but my it's not in my diet so, I won't have it! Sometimes, when times get rough, I often find myself thinking about what the other girls (competitors) are doing and it keeps me straight :-), that's the competitive side of me that drives me to keep it clean and workout hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carole Ingram said...

Thanks sweetie!! You're the best! Keep me posted on your progress. Got a question for you, why are you waiting till next year to compete? :-) Why not give it a try this year at a small local show, just to gain experience from it?

Hugs,
C.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home