Monday, November 07, 2005

Christmas Gift Exchange - Sign Up!

Good afternoon fellow BFL Buddies! I got an idea and I want to share it with you all!

Anybody want to participate in a gift exchange for Christmas? We all have so many friends here and although I’d love to get everyone a gift, I surely can’t! *LOL* So, I figured that perhaps we could do a “drawing” of some sort and exchange gifts??

Value of $10.00 or $20.00? I’m putting a minimum value but if you’d like to spoil your fellow body-for-life buddy with a bigger gift, that will be at your own discretion!

If you are interested, please send me a message via tracker and I’ll put your name in the list! Just be sure to put in the title “Christmas Gift Exchange Buddy”

If you all don’t mind, I would like to take the responsibility of matching everyone up with a “gift partner”…I will put your name into a bucket.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Ooooooooooh...what a great idea...love it...
Hugs
Christie
zoomin to tracker...

9:51 PM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

:-) Cool, we got about 20 people involved in the "Christmas Gift Exchange". I'm sooo glad people are getting in it! WAHOO!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home