Monday, October 24, 2005

Question for you all...

I have a question for all of my body-for-life buddies.... what would you rather be?

Jack of all trades and master of none OR be a Master?

As for me, I'm definitely a "Jack of all Trades" but no master. I often wonder if one is better then the other? I’m very versatile, adapt easily, and love to learn new things, but I don’t really exceed in one particular area. It’s not a bad thing, I’m just curious if it’s better to be a Jack or a Master? *LOL* I pose the question…

What do you consider yourself to be?

P.s. I know a lot of you are waiting on pictures...I will be posting some later on today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

OOOOOH, toughy! I would say I am a Jack. I can do a lot of things well, but I am not a MASTER at much of anything. I adapt well to just about every situation and handle most things fairly easily, but I have yet to master any one thing.

Stef :-)

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home