Monday, December 26, 2005

A Christmas I won't forget !

Last Friday, we travelled to Ohio to visit family for Christmas. Friday early morning (1 am), I woke up feeling awful...I dosed off and on, but my belly was rumbling and I knew I was getting a stomach virus of some sort! YUCK! This time, there wasn't "puking" involved but I did feel like I was going to all day! I felt horrible, but it also prompted me to "get checked", to see if I was pregnant....well my husband went to the store for me and bought two pregnancy tests....

Well, I'm definitely PREGNANT and I have the morning sickness to go with it! YUCK! This means that if everything goes as planned, I'll be able to compete in 2007! Probably be on stage 6 months after baby is born! *LOL* It's going to be a challenge but I can do it! I have my great friend and trainer that will help me the whole way! He's terrific!!

Anyway, just wanted to share the news with you all!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

17 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

Congartulations Carol that is wonderful!! That will be awesome to have trainer help along the way. Hope the sickness backs off soon. Take care.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Yahooooooooo...wow, what a great Christmas present you got this year...I'm so happy for you...you fit momma to be. I will be praying that you don't have morning sickness (or all day sickness) for long.
Hugs
Christie

5:23 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

OH Carole~ How sooooo very happy I am for you! Congrats girl!

Stef :-)

6:02 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Congratulations and I hope the morning sickness goes away soon.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic!!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

Congratulations! Were you sick with your daughter, too? I wasn't sick with mine but have heard that each pregnancy can be different. We're thinking about another soon, too.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What an awesome Christmas gift!! Congratulations to you and your husband!! Love ,Dede

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Carole!!! Morning sickness stinks, hopefully it's just for a few months.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

Oh wow!Oh wow!Oh wow!

Woohoo!

Congratulations!!

Love,
Persephone

5:16 AM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

Thanks everyone!

I didn't have morning sickness with my first one...however, I did have other complications that came with the pregnancy. This time around, I'm feeling yucky all the time, I'm having a hard time to eat anything... I'm still trying to recover from the stomach bug I had just a few days ago. YUCK!

Anyway, it seems very different this time around, will keep you all posted *LOL*.

(((((HUGS)))

7:09 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Congrats. wow. what a great xmas presents. I am very excited for you and your family.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Janel said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! This will be a Christmas to remember!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome!!! Congrats!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Colorado Kid said...

I am happy for you and your husband.... Sounds like it will be a Christmas you will never forget... :) I wish you the best in 2006..

Casey

4:27 PM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Congrats!!

what a great x-mas present :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger zooman said...

Congrats Carol, I'm am very happy for you and your husband.Hope 2006 is a great year for you guys along with the good news.

7:01 PM  
Blogger RenĂ©e (R.E.) Chambliss said...

Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home