Monday, November 21, 2005

2005 Carolina Clash Photo


Here's another photo...

Wish everyone a good Thanksgiving!!! Sorry been very "short and sweet" lately but been extremely busy at work and home! Hardly no time to even weight train (but this is only going to be like this for the next three to four weeks).


P.S. I haven't forgotten the 8" x 10"...but what I do keep forgetting is bringing the photos back to work to "rescan" ! *LOL* They came out terrible the first time I scanned them , perhaps I'm better off going to Walmart and enlarging there? :-) I may give that a try!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Carole...as always, you are looking gorgeous. Your hard work has definitely paid off!!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Carole! Loooove your photo!!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Marijayde said...

you look great - so happy and confident. What a great picture to show all your hard work!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home