Thursday, April 06, 2006

Baby Update!

I got my ultrasound done today and guess what "IT's A GIRL!!" Wahooo!!! I'm sooooo sooooo sooooooo HAPPY!! My daughter is going to have a little sister! How exciting! Dont' get me wrong, I would have loved to have a boy but deep down, I was hoping for a girl :-). I'm smiling from ear to ear. I can't wait to tell my mother, I think she's going to be shocked since I kept telling her it was a boy! I'll be sure to scan some of the ultrasound pictures tomorrow and post them.

On a different note, I'll be sending out all of the promised photographs tomorrow!! I already sent a few but had yet to send all of them. FINALLY!!!!! Sometimes, I'm the biggest procastenator there is around...but quite honestly, I felt as if I let everyone down by taking in fourth position and I was embarrased by sending these photographs out...now, looking at the damn picture, I'm like "DAMN CAROLE, You Looked Good, why be such a whip, just send them out!" HA! Perhaps, just perhaps, one of my picture will get to someone that is in need of motivation and the timing will be just right?!? You know, I always feel like there's a reason why we do things, and may be, I've been procastenating because someone needed me to be ?!?!? HUH? Weird strange way of looking at it but WHO knows!!!! :-) Anyway, as I have said many times before, I really appreciated all those donations and can't wait to compete again in 2007!!!!!!

By the way, I'm now up to 147 lbs... at the rate I'm going, I'll probably be at about 165 lbs at the time of delivery! I'm going to start walking next week so that I can keep my weight gain under control.. Right now, I have a big passion for cooking and LOVE eating! Gaining 1 to 2 lbs a week is NOT uncommon for me! :-) AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I don't feel guilty about it at all ! The end results will be a little miracle! Also, I'll have all the motivation in the world to get right back into my very fit pre-pregnancy body back! WATCH ME !!

BIG HUGE HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! C.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Congrats on the Girl!!!

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FĂ©licitation Carole
J'espère que tout v a bien aller durant ta grosesse.

Dan H

1:58 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Congratulations!! As the mother of 2 girls myself, you'll love having them. Yes, they fight, but sometimes they are the best of friends. And, good for you, enjoy your pregnancy, and don't feel one bit guilty about eating, eating, eating. It's a wonderful time of life!

8:01 AM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

Congratulations! If (when) we have another, my hubby wants a boy but I secretly want another girl, too.

Carole: I weighed 189 the morning Ally was born, and 164 at my six-week checkup.

But I also didn't start the pregnancy with 13% body fat. ;-)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

That is awesome!!! I love ultrasound day. It would be nice to have one of each but a girl is awesome because girls need a big sis. I'm very lucky to have my twin and wish Natasha a sister someday.
Congrats!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Congrats. I have two girls and was so excited to find out teh 2nd was a girl. I didn't find out though until she was born. Good for you and your daughter. They will be close.

I can't wait for the picture too.

Lori

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home