Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY CHRISMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello everyone!!!

It's been so very long since I last posted! I have been soooooooooo busy during the first few weeks of Christmas filling in orders for my business! My business has done so good the past month or two, it's really up our finances, especially since my husband was out of work for his second job for about two months now and we have been struggling a lot.

ANYWAY, now that business has slowed up, I can finally post more frequently !!! YEAH FOR ME.

BTW, I don't know if any of you use the Entertaiment Book or not, if you've never heard of it, it's a coupon book where you can save from Dining, Services (oil changes, hair cuts, etc.), online shopping, etc.

Being that I'm a stay-at-home mommy now, if I get five of my friends to purchase the book, I get $250.00 gift certicate from Target (That's A LOT of diapers!!) *LOL*

Here's the email I sent to my family/friends...

Hello everyone!
THIS IS NOT A PRANK EMAIL!!! If FIVE of you purchase the entertainment book, I get $250.00 gift certificate from Target! Being that I'm a stay-at-home mommy, I could certainly use this gift certficate to buy some diapers!!! *LOL* I already used about 5 coupons out of my entertainment book, it's an awesome saving tool, a great buy! I'm extending a personal invitation to my friends and family. To see your invitation, click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address field:

http://friends.entertainment.com/r/7cd7b06ee42910298b39

3 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Hi Carole~~

Thanks for updating! Hope all is well with you and your family and hope you enjoy your holiday! Oh and a little birdie told me you have a birthday coming up in a few days!!!!!!

=)

9:01 AM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

Hey Stef! Yes, my birthday is coming up on December 28th! I'll be 27 years old. By the way, I received your card, I'll be sending the suits to you next week sometime. Hugs, Carole

12:35 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you had a great Holiday and happy *early* birthday to you.

My son and I still read the books that we got from you last year. He loves the Three Little Pigs one.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home