Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Day 10 - Update

Today is Day 10 and I’m very proud of myself for sticking to my diet and exercise program without too much deviation. Some slight variations were necessary such as skipping calves/abs for couple of days due to soreness, etc. I also only did 3 cardio sessions last week, instead of my recommended four sessions. My legs are so beat, that even the cardio sessions are difficult at times. My quads are screaming for rest but I just work through it as much as I can, and if I need to slow my cycle down for a minute or two, I do, but I get right back to my high spinning cycle.

My bike is AWESOME but if I “up” the resistance, its start squeaking really badly, which is very annoying…I think it’s a defect in the bike. I checked Amazon (where I bought it from) and other people’s reviews, and they have the same exact problem and have a lot of difficult trying to fix the problem with the manufacturer. YUCK! Right now, I’m not really concerned about it since, I don’t use the resistance but for a minute at a time here and there, just to get my heart rate up.

Anyway, on Day 1 (July 25th) I weighed in at 139.5 lbs, today Day 10 (August 3rd) I weighed in at 133 lbs. That’s a drop of 6.5 lbs. I was retaining a lot of water :(, so this is not all FAT..there might be 2 lbs of fat in there. My bodyfat level is at about 19.5 %, I need to drop at about 12% by October 22nd. That’s a lot but, if I were able to drop from 32% down to 18.8% with BFL, I think I can do this! I’ll take me every bit of the remaining 11 weeks to get there. The lower your bodyfat, the harder it is to get it even lower. I may not be completely ready for the North Carolina Clash Show, but I feel confident that I will look the best that I can for the Elite Figure Show.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Wow, you are doing incredible Carole, Awesome, Awesome... I admire your commitment!
Hugs
Christie

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home