Friday, December 30, 2005

It's Confirmed!

Just a quick note before we go out to eat (we are going to Smokey Bones). I went to the doctor today at 4 pm...they also confirmed that I'm definitely pregnant! :)

Since it will be difficult to determine the "due date" (since I just never had the chance to have one cycle since July! *lol*), they took my blood and will determine how far along I am.

I've started taking my vitamins and I can FINALLY start exercising again! WAHOO! I had completely put a stop to my workouts since I needed a long rest and we wanted to get pregnant.....

Problem that I will be facing with exercising again is battling fatigue and nausea. I'm tired all day long and during the weekends, I find myself taking a nap during the day (sometimes two!) ........Have any of you ever experienced extreme fatigue during your first trimester? This happened to me while I was pregnant with my daughter Cassandra.

I've already told my husband that I didn't want anymore after this one...I'll be very happy with just two, no matter if I have a boy or a girl.... he wants at least a boy and a girl but I'd be happy with two girls *LOL* Although I believe I'm a great mother and love kids, two is really enough for me (for now....I may think differently later on in life *lol*).

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Congratulations again Carole - I'm so happy for you and what a great Christmas present.

As far as anyone having fatigue - let me tell youuuuuuu. Both kids I had not morning sickness (well maybe a day or 2 - but really nothing). The fatigue was a different story; the type like you felt sick from it like having a fever, body aches. I'd sit at work and look at the dirty floor longingly to just lay down on it and sleep. It was the duration of both pregnancies and I felt like I would trade the sickness for it LOL. I hope this passes for you soon as I hated it so much!!!

Great that you're keeping up with the workouts; I'd think that'll help alot and as well keep you a buff mommy.

Happy New Year!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Janel said...

Oh, the tiredness!!! It was actually m first clue with my 3rd. I was scrapbooking at my moms, I "looked at the floor longingly"(luckily it was clean carpet)LOL and promptly crashed for 2 hours. I woke up and said, holy crap, Im pregnant! I know it might seem like you are lazy or something, but you really do need the rest, I hope you can take it! And pretty soon you will have energy like crazy (until the last month! LOL) Sounds like things are progressing just dandy! :)

2:55 AM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

I didn't have nausea, but I did have that crazy fatigue.

After every doctor visit when I was pregnant, Josh and I would go out to eat -- I was so happy gaining just a little weight every week or so, and was pleased as punch to not have to worry about it. :-)

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home