Monday, June 19, 2006

Father passed away

I haven't checked my blog for a very long time but I did want to put a quick note today to say that my father passed away last Saturday at his work place. He was finally regaining strength and weight but his treatments got the best of him. I will give more details in the near future, I'm just too tired to type right now, too much on my mind and too much to do.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Here's a new photo of my daughter Cassandra, she's turning 3 July 1st!

P.s. We have finally decided on a name for our baby girl, it will be Katherine Elizabeth.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, Carole, I'm so very sorry to hear of your father's sudden passing. I'm glad you were able to visit him a few months ago and that he had a chance to meet your very beautiful daughter.

I wish I could find some words of comfort, but I can't think of anything to say except how sorry I am for your loss.

Much love to you,
Rachel

3:00 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Carole, I am so sorry to hear about your dad...my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hugs
Christie

4:48 PM  
Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Carole, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you right now.

You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Big Hugs,

Connie

10:08 PM  
Blogger bethkk said...

Carole, so sorry to hear about your dad. My prayers are with you and your family.

BTW...MY daugher's name is Kathryn Elizabeth!!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Stef said...

Carole~
I am thinking of you! My condolences on your father's death. I am so sorry for you!

Your new daughter's name is beautiful! Very similar to my oldest's name...Katelyn Elizabeth (Katie).

When things settle down for you, please post new belly pix....


=)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I'm so sorry to hear that news. I hope you're doing okay.

Your daughter is beautiful. Can't wait to see the new little girl.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your father. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Carole, my thoughts are with you and your family. ((Hugs))

Your daughter is just beautiful. Looking forward to some "belly" pics. :)

1:59 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

sorry to hear of your fathers passing. my thoughts are with you.
hugs, amy

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home