Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My birthday is tomorrow...bitter sweet...

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be turning 27. I hate that it's only three days after Christmas, it makes it hard for anyone to get me anything due to Christmas! *lol* I'm seriously thinking about changing my birthday to June! :-) I never had a birthday party when I was a kid (still haven't to this day other then going out "clubbing" when I turned 21....drank way too much alcohol that night!).

Tomorrow, I'll probably be thinking about my father a lot, he was notorious for forgetting my birthday, he couldn't remember the day... I'm not any better, I couldn't remember his either! I didn't make the effort to remember his since he couldn't remember mine *LOL*. Anyway, last year, he didn't forget. I guess he didn't want to take the chance of ever not telling me "Happy Birthday" on my actual birthday....well Dad if you can hear me right now, I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU so very much!

By the way, Thank you Tracy and Stef for the Christmas cards!

Now that I'm thinking of it, what is everyone's New Year resolution?

3 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Hey girl!!!!

Let's see....New Year's Resolutions......

1. To stick to my goal and see it thru....once and for all!!!!

I think that is it! How about you?

=)

7:20 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

Hope you had a great Birthday!!!

=)

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!!!!Thinking of you Carole!!!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home