Sunday, September 11, 2005

6 weeks out!

Only 6 more weeks to go till my first figure competition! Time flies when you are working hard and having fun! I've ordered the suits and the lady said that they should be shipped in the beginning of October. I've attached a picture showing style and colors chosen (1 & 2 pc suits on the left are the styles, pictures on the right are the colors). They will both be decorated with rhinestones, but I'm not sure of the designs yet, I paid a "set" amount for each suit and she will decorate them with a unique design. I wanted her to "surprise" me ! Can't go wrong either way.

I've decided to start counting my days from tomorrow till my first show...to help me mentally since somedays I feel like I'm about to "crack" and lose it! 6 weeks is very short, only a month and a half from now...I can "hold" it all together if I mentally think about it being short term... I MUST keep FOCUS! This is very challenging, especially with having to do most of my workouts from home (which I HATE doing! I got too many things that I could get done at the house, and during my entire workout, I'm thinking "I could wash this, cook this, do that etc". I admire those of you that are able to make time and workout from home and keep focus on your workouts! How do you all do it?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and LEG Day at that! I'll be going to the gym tomorrow, WAHOO! The dreaded leg day....OUCH, I'll be sore yet again!

I'm also adding another pictures (that I'm not posting in tracker!)... I "attempted" to put on some dark tanner but little did I notice that I'm still "peeling" from the nice sunburn from two weeks ago, so, it looked like CRAP (temporary wash away tanner and not the "pro tan"). Either way, this might show you my progress, small changes but my upper body is "Finally" starting to come out and my legs are not "sticking" out as much now! I'm starting to be a little bit more "balanced" and again, I got 6 more weeks to go!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! Ya look absolutely great! Believe me!!!!

I do 100% of my workouts at home LOL! :-P

Anyway, you will rock in the competition!!!


Take care

Reese

7:04 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

You are gonna look SMOKIN HOT!!! in those.

Lori

9:17 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

Damn Girl! Your hard work is paying off....you look great! Your upper body looks incredible and your legs are to die for! Don't "lose it" now...you are CRANKIN!!!

On another note, good thing you have 6 weeks to perfect the tan thing....to me it looks too dark, although I know in competition you have to be pretty brown. Good luck with it!

Keep Truckin Carole!!!

Stef :-)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

This is just temporary tanner, it washes off immediately :-), so I'm not "stuck" with this look, this was only for "show"... I've purchased some "pro tan" competition stuff this week and should be getting it in the mail soon. I'll be testing that one out soon, having the right tanner is so important...and yes, it does look really dark but it's a must with all the "lights" on stage..it don't look good in person but on stage, it's a different ball game *lol* as for the face, I'm not real sure what to do about that, a lot of people say to apply it the same as you would apply it on the rest of the body, otherwise, again, it won't look right ?!?

Either way, I still have 6 weeks to "figure" it out *lol*.

What I'll be doing is applying a few session of self tanners on before I apply the pro tan (which will be another 2 or 3 application of that over a period of 2 to 3 days). I'm not doing the tanning bed, my skin cannot take it, I'm too "fair" *lol* I'm soooooooo light skin, it don't matter if I'm in the bed on 5 minutes, I still burn like a lobster (can't be good!).

I CAN"T WAIT TO GET THE SUITS!!!!!! Sooooooooo EXCITED!!!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Hey, girl! You are looking awesome! You are such an inspiration. I'm hoping to have legs that look as hot as yours someday! :)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

Tania!!! Yes I got my mail and THANK YOU!!!! It'll go towards my first figure show, I need to pay for my membership within the next week or two! Thank You!! BIG HUGS, Carole

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home