Thursday, August 25, 2005

First Month's Stats are in baby!!

Day 32 – Thursday August 25th.
It’s been exactly a month already since I started my pre-contest programs and here’s a brief summary of my stats:

7-25-05:
Weight: 139.5 lbs
Waist: 28”
Hips: 35”
BF%: 22.3%
Muscle Mass: 108.39 lbs
Body Fat: 31.1 lbs


8-25-05:
Weight: 130 lbs
Waist: 26.5”
Hips: 33”
BF%: 17.4%
Muscle Mass: 107.38 lbs
Body Fat: 22.62 lbs

Fat Lost: - 8.5 lbs
Muscle Mass: - 1.01 lbs

These stats are as accurate as the person taken the measurements (which would be myself!). I will be taking new pictures this weekend, be in the look out for those.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

wahoooooooo...go Carole...you are kickin some butt girl, can't wait to see the new pics!!

Hugs
Christie

9:46 AM  
Blogger Stef said...

Yeah!!! Way to go! I can't wait to see the pix!!! You are kicking ass and taking names......YES!!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

Thanks Christie, tania, and stef! Can't wait to take the new pictures either! When you look at yourself every single day, you can't see the transformation , but when you take your pictures and you put them side by side and you see progress, that in itself is quite a reward!!! I only wish I could reward myself with a good cheat meal :( HA!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Stef said...

Carole~ in answer to your comment on my latest blog post...I don't know how I am dropping weight so fast. I was telling Russ this morning that it seems a little too fast and maybe I should up my calories. I have been keeping them around 1400-1800....usually about 1500 though. I am happy with the scale weight, but the bf% is still in the 17.5 area. Not sure whats up.

Stef :-)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home