Saturday, September 17, 2005

Saturday - Wow, I'm feeling bad!

I'm sick and I think my "monthly" visit is about to occur! So, needless to say, I'm a little "out" of it today and having cravings out of this world (not giving in though)*lol*... Exercising is the last thing on my mind but I got to get it done. I did go for a 45-min walk with my daughter in her stroller today, up and down hills...my glutes were feeling it and they need it bad! I have two major trouble spots and those are my back and glutes!

Here's a few changes in my exercise routine and diet:

1. Peanut Butter only 3 times a week - post workout (leg and back day, since those are my hardest days).

2. Adding one (1) additional 30 min cardio session, of which, 3 of them will need to be in the morning on an empty stomach (and HIIT!!!). I will also try to fit a few walking session, either at lunch with my co-worker or at night with my daughter.

3. Drink massive amounts of water, closer to 2 gallons a day - having "slight" problems, this should cure them! *lol*.

4. Start praticing my poses and walk in my shoes!

5. Eat super clean, limit condiments, coffee and diet sodas!

Well, this is my thoughts for the day, I'm going to head out cause I need to start preparing super for my family..and perhaps fix some Chocolate Chip Cookies for my daughter & husband.

Big Hugs,
C.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

Hey, Carole! You are looking soooo fabulous!!!! Would you mind posting an example menu of what you eat everyday?? You sent me a list of the foods you eat, but I'd love to see it in "daily menu form." hehe. Whatever you're doing girl, sure is working!!! I'm trying to decide if I should get a personal trainer and have him tweak my work outs....whatdya think?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

You are looking good. I contributed to your collection. I want to see you in the outfits you want and deserve. No settling here!!! You've worked too hard.

Lori

12:18 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

Carole~ thinking about you today and hope you are doing well! Take care and get some rest. You are doing great and I know you are a WINNER!!!!

Stef :-)

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home