Saturday, December 31, 2005

Photo Ordered!

To all of you that have donated for my first competition, I have finally ordered my photo!

I couldn't fit it on 8"x10" due to bad resolution, however, I was able to do it on 5" x 7".

Here it is.... I should be getting them in about a week or two, after, I'll be able to ship them out!

Again, THANK YOU!!!! I can't wait to compete again in 2007!

p.s. Sorry for the delay, was extremely busy at work and at home (with my small business)..now that the Holiday Season is over with, I can finally take care of a few things!! :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

yahoooooooo...you look great girl.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME..and you look AMAZING Carole!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Carole, you look great. I love the picture.

Lori

7:48 PM  
Blogger Colorado Kid said...

Oaky I will settle for a 5x7... LOL

Casey

10:18 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

You are beautiful. Happy New Year!!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

I still think you should have won!!
Hmmmph. Stupid judges. Why can't everyone be smart like me?

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome picture! You look amazing! :)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home