Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Monica Brant's Book - I'm published!


Yeah guys! I know I have been super quiet lately, but, please bare with me...just been extremely tired and have no desire of getting on the computer at night. :-).

Here's some exciting news, I'm published in the new Monica Brant's Secrets to Staying Fit & Loving Life! book.

Check it out! You can buy the book on her website or via amazon.com

I was quite thrilled when I got my book yesterday! :) Now, I just need for her to sign it!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO FREAKIN JEALOUS!!!!
That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Whoohooooo!

10:36 AM  
Blogger bethkk said...

Carole, that is TOO COOL!! WOW! I'd be so excited I'd be bouncing off the walls!
Hope you're feeling good. I was SUPER tired during my first trimester both times I was pregnant. My son asked me once why all the pictures when he was around a year old show me lying on the couch. I told him it was because his unborn sister was draining all my energy! Take care of yourself!
Beth

11:24 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

That is so cool!
Congratulations!

Isn't it amazing how tired you can get from being pregnant?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Oh, my gosh girl! That is soooo cool! Congratulations!!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Go Carole...dang girl, this is proabably a personal have to be there kind of thing for your book, but I think I will be meeting Monica on the 21st of January...she is doing an appearance at a Max Muscle in Placerville...about an hour and a half away, so I have told hubby I want to go and meet her that day!!

1:41 AM  
Blogger MaegenW said...

You GO, Carole! CONGRATS and what a WONDERFUL letter! I know Monica loved reading that!!! WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing--how COOL is that?!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME NEWS!! Congrats!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home