Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Thank you for all the wonderful emails wishing me Happy Birthday (December 28th), it was very nice! My husband however forgot all about it, I had to remind him *LOL*, I didn't even get a card! *LOL* hahaha...the joy of having a birthday after Christmas... it really doesn't bother me anymore, it's sorta expect "not" getting anything on my birthday *LOL*.




So, I asked what everyone was doing as New Year resolution, so, here's mine:




1. Getting Out of Debt following the Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University.


2. Make $500 to $1000 a month with my home-based business.


3. Save $75.00 a month for Christmas Fund


4. Save $75.00 a month for "Vacation" Fund


5. Also.... get back into a workout routine :-)




8 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

OMG those girls are cuties!

Too bad about hubby and forgetting your birthday. I think men just don't realize the importance of those days. The 4 important ones to me are Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, and V-Day. Even though Russ is an awesome hubby... he forgets sometimes and yes, I am disappointed for a short time!

Sounds like you have good resolutions! Getting yourself out of debt can be a toughy! Good luck, I am sure you can succeed!

Just wondered if you mailed the suit yet so I can watch for them!

xo~

=)

7:26 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Great pics of the gorgeous girls! hmmm sorry about hubby forgetting b-day.. give him what -for for us! :P

7:01 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

What cutie pies!!!!!!!
Best of success to you on your resolutions.

4:38 PM  
Blogger April said...

Your girls are adorable. Are those dimples I see? How cute!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Carole, your babies are so darn cute!!!

My only new years resolution is to take care of me and I'm hoping that works out for the best!!

When does the new workout regime start up?

1:44 PM  
Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Hiya! It's September 3...just checking in to see how things are going...

Take care!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Udenia said...

Hello Carol, Still have the link to your blog on mine so I thought I should reconnect with you and see how you and those beautiful girls are doing? I am finally settled in NC and finishing up my last semester of college so I will have my Bachelor's. Drop me a line at http://udeniasfitnessjourney.blogspot.com/
take care, Udenia

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there stranger!!

Your girls are adorable!!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home