Sunday, August 07, 2005

Calling for HELP!


Figure Competition

Challenge #2!

I will be competiting in my first Figure Show in October 22, 2005 and my second November 5th, 2005. I
only have one major set back and that is the financial funds! As a good friend told me recently, where there's a will, there's a way! Here's where I need your help and support...



You can now help ME out by being a
sponsor for my upcoming 2005 competitive season! Just click on the PayPal
button below to place your donation, and become part of Team Carole Ingram
Fitness. Donate $10.00 or more and you will be honored with a 8" x10"
picture of my first Figure Show.



You will have the opportunity to
choose a picture!

Thanks for your support!





Start Date: July 25, 2005


Projected End Date: Oct 22, 2005 (first show date!) & Nov 5th, 2005 (second show date)


8-7-05









3 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

I'm in babeeeeeeyyyyyyy!! Go Team Ingram!!
Hugs
Christie

10:56 AM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

Thanks sweetie, you are the BEST!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! I'll send you a 8"x10" picture when I get them from the Figure Shows (just let me know which one you want, I'll be posting them soon!! Just 11 more weeks baby! WAHOO!). This really motivates me to KICK BUTT ! I will NOT let my supporteres down :). Perhaps I'll have the honors of returning the favor someday? :)

BIG HUGE HUG!

Carole

11:26 AM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

Thanks Teresa! Any help, small or big is greatly appreciated!

You already know how expensive this can get! :( No prize money to be won either, but a heck of an experience!!!

Thanks sweetie!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home