Friday, August 05, 2005

Day 12 - Daily Update

Yesterday was my heavy leg workout day. I’m definitely not as sore as I was the first week, I’m actually looking back now, and although I worked really hard, it’s time for me to increase my weights. My stamina is building up and my hamstrings are now handling my workouts a little better. I’m still having difficulty with my left leg (hamstring) but I always will due to a past injury, so, it’s a mute point. I have to start all of my single-leg exercises with my left leg since, it will ultimately give out much earlier then the right and to keep a good balance/symmetry, I always follow with the right with the same amounts of weights and reps.

I’m still following my diet as planned; however, I’m switching a few things around once in a while. I’ll switch some of my whey protein (1 scoop) to my breakfast meal, mix it with my oatmeal, which I absolutely love and trade it for my 4 oz ground turkey breast patty, which I will have at 10:00 am (instead of two scoop shake, it’s now a one scoop shake with my side turkey patty), nothing REAL exciting, just a small change of pace. With this being said, my nutrition stays the same throughout the day, I don’t add or take away, just a few changes here and there.

For those of you that are looking for shake ideas with Vanilla Whey Protein, mix the following together:

12 oz Tang Orange Sugar Free Juice (already pre-mixed, as recommended on package)
2 scoops of Vanilla Whey Protein
Ice Cubes (to your liking!)

This tastes like the Orange Ice Cream filled popsicles! It’s AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home