Monday, September 19, 2005

My plan for the week.

My workout plan for the week:


Monday
#1: 30-min morning cardio bike session (done!)
Day 2- Chest/Tricep/Abs/Calves (light/high rep) (done!)

Tuesday
#2: 30-min morning cardio bike session (empty stomach) (done!)
Day 3 – Back Day/Abs (at the gym – light/high rep)

Wednesday
Day 4 – Shoulders/Bicep/Calves (light/high rep) (done!)

Thursday
Weigh-in day (126lbs) - #3: 30-min morning cardio bike session (DONE!)
Day 1 – Leg Day (heavy/low rep – at the gym)


Friday
#3: 30-min morning cardio bike session
Day 2 – Chest/Triceps/Abs/Calves (heavy/low rep)
PLANNED SPLURGE CHEAT MEAL! (or Saturday)


Saturday
#4: 30-min morning cardio bike session
Day 3: Back/Abs (heavy/low rep – at the gym)
#5: 30-min night cardio session

Sunday
OFF (if I miss a morning cardio session, it will be done on this day).

2 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Way to go C~ Remember what Bill says..."IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU ARE PLANNING TO FAIL". I don't see you failing any time soon! You are setting such an awesome example of planning, goal setting and following thru! Thank you!!!

Stef :-)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

Oooh I got four more weeks to go till my first show, my cheat meal shouldn't set me back that much. Definitely will not jump on my scale the following day, and won't even attempt to get on it until next weigh-in day (Thursday's). I won't be having anymore cheat meals after that.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home