Saturday, September 24, 2005

What my cheat meal consisted of!

Alright! Yesterday, me and my husband went out to Olive Garden for my 4-weeks out cheat meal. I induldged in some sampler appertizers, bread sticks, salad, Tour of Italy (ate almost all of it) and finished it off with the Black Tie Mousse Cake (which I had to share with my husband and daughter). Sharing my dessert was NOT COOL! *lol* I wanted ALL of it, but I was soooooo full, that I didn't put up much of a fight *lol* - NEXT TIME, I'll be sure that I get a dessert that my husband doesn't like, so this way, I won't have to share with him...He eats whatever he wants when he wants, so, I thought it was a little bit unfair of him asking me to share my dessert with him, ARGGGG!

Anyway, I don't even want to jump on the scale nor do I even want to think about the amount of calories and fat that I ate last night. Also, I felt soooooooooo terrible last night, I was swearing up and down that I was NEVER going to eat like that again HA! But it was SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!! It was definitely worth the hurt and pain *LOL*.


Anyway, I woke up this morning and started rigth back into my workout routine and diet program. I also need to drink about 2 gallons a day this weekend to wash out all of that sodium intake and such.

Anyway......my cheat meal was awesome and I don't regret it. My diet will be super strict for the next 6 weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

good for you...I am glad you enjoyed yourself!!! But what, No pasta?????? haha!

Stef :-)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

I am not a big OLIVE GARDEN person, so I don't really know the menu. yeah for pasta on cheat day!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Supergirl, if you drink two you won't have time to eat you'll spend your day in the bathroom like I do.

Pasta...that sounds good. I think we are going Mexican again on our FAT TUESDAY only because this place we go has AWESOME MARGARITAS!!! I only had one last Fat Tuesday.

Lori

5:25 AM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

hey all!

Just so you know.... by Saturday night, my scale went up to 133.5 lbs! This morning, it was down to 128 lbs....amazing how much weight you can put on with just ONE cheat meal! So, with this being said, DO NOT FREAK OUT when the scale tips over like that...it's only temporary! :-) hehehehe....

Jim: Yes, that piece of cake was AWESOME...only next time, I'll be sure to get a dessert that my husband DOESN'T LIKE! It's not fair since I cooked him Chocolate Chip Cookies AND Butterscotch Pie! He had PLENTY of desserts to eat at the house, so why eat mine on my cheat meal! LOL

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home