Thursday, October 13, 2005

9 days count down!

My official weigh-in day and I’m at 123 lbs and approximately 13% BF. My abs aren’t popping out like I had in vision, but that’s because I had unrealistic goals *lol*. I simply don’t have enough muscle mass built up to really have the blocked out abs like Margaret Diubaldo! Check her abs out on this picture! WOW!!!! Nice huh? Having Role Models is so inspirational. However, my stomach will be nice and flat, and toned!



Anyway…here are the stats compared to when I started:

Since I started back in the end of January:
Comparing Challenge #1, Week #0 to Challenge #2, Week #12, cfingram started with a lean bodyweight of 96.0 lbs and 46.0 lbs of bodyfat. If cfingram's measurements are accurate, she currently has a lean bodyweight of 107.0 lbs and 16.0 lbs of bodyfat. This is a change of 11 lbs of muscle and 30 lbs of bodyfat if the measurements are correct. These figures are only as good as the accuracy of the weight and bodyfat measurements taken.

July 25, 2005
Weight: 139.5 lbs
BF: 22.3
Muscle Mass: 108.11
Body Fat: 31.39 lbs

Weight: 123 lbs
BF: 13 %
Muscle Mass: 107 lbs
Body Fat: 16 lbs

Muscle Mass: - 1.11 lb
Body Fat Lost: - 15.4 lbs

5 Comments:

Blogger Marijayde said...

Wow, it is sooooo close - I can hardly believe it!

You rock girl, what an inspiration you are to us all!

you sure those aren't spray on abs???? LOL

11:12 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

You just wait til you have your pro tan on, and you are on the day of the competition, you are gonna blow em away girl!!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Stef said...

You are gonna ROCK girl!

Stef :-)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

So excited for you. Best of luck. Most importantly...have FUN!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Colorado Kid said...

From Lori and I wish you nothing but the best, plus we are both going to be waiting on our signed photos!

Casey

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home