Monday, October 03, 2005

Fresh New Week! Time to Increase the Intensity Level!

I only have 19 days till my first show, and I have to admit, I haven’t been working as hard as I would like. I’m going to really focus on cranking the intensity of my workouts and cardio sessions for the next three weeks, if that means I need to start running again, I will! The past two weeks, I’ve been backing off a little bit, my right knee is starting to feel a little “off”, wanted to give it some rest and recuperate…as of the past two days (cross fingers) no knee pain!

I’ve also been busy with my small business and re-organizing the house, I really can’t stand my house to be in a messy state. My daughter is also in a “fast learning stage”, I really want to start sitting down with her for a minimum of 30 minutes each night and teach her French. She knows most of her facial body parts. This week, I will start communicating with her in French…it’s an absolute since 90% of my family speaks the language.

Going back to my “prepping” of my upcoming show, here are a few things that will need to occur in the next three weeks:

Hair Color, blond streaks (probably will do myself, I have always done my own coloring, much more affordable this way).
Suits should be arriving this week!
Start applying twice a day, my 30-minute teeth whitening kit (two week supply)
Yearly Eye Doctor’s visit on Wednesday
Start moisturizing my entire body on a daily basis
Facial weekly treatments (facial masks, exfoliate, moisture, etc.)
Cardio increased to 6 times a week, in the morning, on an empty stomach.

I know you all want to see my suits when they come in, so although I did say I wasn’t going to post anymore pictures…I’m going back on my words and WILL be posting new pictures when my suits are in!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Hang tough girlie! You are in the home stretch! I am really excited to meet you in a few weeks....this gives me something to look forward to!!! Yeah!!

keep up the great work Carole!

Stef :-)

6:20 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Can't wait to see the pics, and I am getting sooo excited for you with the show...gooooooo Carole

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home