Friday, September 30, 2005

The reason why I've been so quiet

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update as to why I’ve been so quiet these days. I’ve been really busy with the prepping of my upcoming Figure Competition but also with my small part-time business from home. I do Personalized Children’s Books and I have to cater to the early Christmas Shoppers.

If anyone is interested in viewing my little business website, here it is:

http://www.personalizeabook.com

It’s a cute little website and very I’m very proud of it. I hope that someday I can generate enough business to create a small business that my daughter can someday take over for me! It’ll be her little part time job that she can do from home, making enough income to buy the “stuff” that she wants when she’s a teenager! *lol* as they get older, they get more and more expensive! I want her to learn to be sufficient and independent, to be a business minded individual to hopefully someday, be a successful business entrepreneur! I always wanted to have a business of my own, but it’s not easy, takes a lot of work and effort, and like everything else, it takes some serious dedication and persistence. Starting a business from scratch and to build it is not an easy task, you cannot give up and although you may see some of failures (or may be not!), you learn from past experiences and keep going. My ULTIMATE dream would be to open a fitness facility, one of a kind, not your typical gym where you go to lift weights and leave…I want it to cater to nutrition, general health, etc…When I think of it, I think of a small Eating-for-Life restaurant (OH YEAH!), a swimming pool, a basketball court, weights, a on-site massage therapist, a on-site nutritionist, professional well-rounded personal trainers (oh no, not your typical trainer, but someone that’s got experienced, and that practices what he/she preaches!), etc.

I haven’t been able to frequent the bfltracker.com website as much the past few weeks and I feel a little bummed out about it since I really love to offer my support and help to all of the Body-for-Lifers out there. I will eventually reappear there when my time allows it. Keeping up with everything has been a little bit of a challenge. I find myself working out and in the middle of my 1 min break between sets, I empty out the dishwasher (a little bit a time), fold clothes, cook dinner, etc. Yeah, I’m doing lots of multi-tasking to be able to keep up with everything.

I’m definitely looking forward to at least one week break after my competitions, it’ll give me time to get my house re-organized, cleaned up, spend some good quality time with my daughter, etc. Also, this off-week will give me time to prepare myself for my bulk up stage, but done in a slow steady healthy matter so that I can gain more muscle mass without regaining too much body fat. I do realize that I won’t stay this low in bodyfat forever, nor do I really want to,…it’s nice to fit in a size 2 but realistically, healthy weight for me would be around 130lbs, 18% BF at a size 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home