Thursday, August 11, 2005

Day 19 – A New Record!

Yesterday was a great day! Ate clean, worked out hard and did my cardio! However, I still didn’t sleep well; my daughter has a cold and wakes up several times in the night with a terrible cough. Giving her medicine is not fun, she doesn’t want any part of it and says “Don’t want”…poor little thing, I really feel bad for her.

Anyway this morning, I woke up and weighed in at 131.5 lbs, the lowest I’ve ever been! My waist and hip measurements are moving down, but I’m pretty much the same everywhere else. My current bodyfat is approximately 18.8%, down from approximately 21.6%.

I’ll be revisiting my goals and re-write them into my blogger probably over the weekend. I have them written down but I need to revisit them as a lot of them have been accomplished.

Figure Competition
Challenge #2!

I will be competing in my first Figure Show in October 22, 2005 and my second November 5th, 2005. Only one major set back and that is the financial funds! As a good friend told me recently,
where there's a will, there's a way! Here's where I need your help and support!
Please help ME out by being a
sponsor for my upcoming 2005 competitive season! Just click on the PayPal
button below to place your donation, and become part of


“Team Carole Ingram Body-for-Life Fitness”.

Donate $10.00 or more and you will be honored with an 8" x10"
picture of my first Figure Show. You will have the opportunity to choose a picture!
Thanks for your support!




1 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Carole~
Awesome on the weight and measurements. Funny....we are so close in stats. I will be doing measurements on sunday morning and posting them on tracker...how about you?

Your drive and determination is motivating me! thank you!!!

Stef :-)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home