Saturday, August 13, 2005

Day 20 - Figure Suits of my Dreams!


Some of you have already seen this in my bfltracker.com profile, however, I thought I'd post them here so I could get some feedback on them.

These are the suits that I have been thinking about getting...what do you think? The 2 pc suit won't have the rhinestones strings on the bottom sides, although very cute, I feel like it's going to be uncomfortable for me.

My 2 pc suit will be in Red and my 1 pc suit will be in Dark Blue (or Black). Definitely want lots of sparkles! *lol* Depending on how much money I raise and save (again, thanks for all of you that have made donations!), I may get the suits decorated or not..if not, this means I will have to do them myself which will be time consuming. These suits have over 500 stones each! Yeah, doesn't seem like it but they do!

WOW - this is day 20 already! Can you believe it !?!?! Before you know it, I'll be on stage!! I'M SO EXCITED! I feel like "Tigger", BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY! *lol* (Sorry, I've been watching Winnie The Pooh way too much with my 2 year old daughter!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Ooooh, Carole, those are great, and I think red will be STUNNING on you, and I think dark for the 1 pc is great too...girl, if I lived close to ya, I'd help ya with the damn BLING!!
Hugs
Christie

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Go for the 2 piece!!! You have the body...SHOW IT OFF!!!

LORI

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home